Saturday 9 March 2013

Miles and miles to go: before I sleep.


As a handful of you who read this blog will know, I have a small obsession. That obsession is with the enigmatic rising star, and former contestant of The Voice UK, Bo Bruce. Pictured above is her behind the scenes of the video shoot for her new single, "Save Me", due for release on April 29th, the same day as her much-awaited first LP, "Before I Sleep".

Bo has a small, but growing, following, all of whom eagerly await what the future holds for such a talented individual. As the clock ticks towards her big release, Bo has stepped on-board the promotional train to get her music heard, just as she deserves. Having listened to the previews of every track on iTunes, it is obvious to all what a magical record we are being blessed with. It makes a refreshing change to hear such honesty in popular music, but that is, of course, what Bo does best. Personal highlights of "Before I Sleep" include "Echoes", "Lightkeeper" and "The Hands I Hold", but every single track has a touch of magic.

Perhaps I'm biased, but Bo has a sparkle that is difficult to ignore. It's in the way she presents herself; her magnetic personality and stage presence, the clothes on her back and, of course, that spine-tingling voice of hers. Not only this but, having met her myself, I can testify as to just how lovely she is as a human being. I can only pray that Bo receives the attention and praise she so desperately deserves; that the rest of the world sees what we see.

"Before I Sleep" can be pre-ordered via iTunes or, for a signed copy or exclusive VIP package go here: http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/mercury-records/bo-bruce/icat/bobruce/?__utma=215265419.1934788158.1361871358.1361991813.1362826818.5&__utmb=215265419.2.10.1362826818&__utmc=215265419&__utmx=-&__utmz=215265419.1361871358.1.1.utmcsr=t.co|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/Gr5Ch4ybyd&__utmv=-&__utmk=91758297

No comments:

Post a Comment